05 November 2005
FExplorer for S60 is Updated
to version 1.15
Fexplorer very popular freeware 3rd party manger for Symbian Series 60 smartphones has been updated to version 1.15 and available for download from Symbian Freak or directly from GoSymbian official FExplorer site.
This version support more device (3230, 6680, 6681, 6682, N70, N90) and include some new features like:
improved Hex viewer, screentaker works with N90 to, in the 'tools' menu is added an option to dump (into a log file placed in the root) a list of *all* the installed applications with their UID and their pathetc, the attributes of a file can now be modified. However it worth a download.
FExplorer v 1.15 full improvements list:
in a search, if a directory is found, the right key enters into this folder.
the full path of the files is displayed while browsing the inbox, process and tasks.
A check (with a message) is now performed before copying or moving files to ensure there is free space enough on the destination drive.
in the 'tools menu', added a function to directly call the bluetooth manager.
added a progress dialog with the name of the file being copied.
in the hex viewer, the keys '3' and '9' can be used as page-up, page-down.
in the hex viewer, when in full screen mode, the file is displayed on 8 bytes, the ascii characters are displayed at the top, line per line
- in the hex viewer, with small files, corrected a bug to avoid FE to panic and exit when going down 'too deeply' in the text.
- added a function in the 'edit' menu to invert the selection of the current directory - marked files and dir become un-marked and un-marked become marked.
- it's now possible to mark folders (like the files) and copy/cut/paste them with the files.
- added the latest phones in the phone type list (3230,6680,6681,6682,N70,N90).
- added, in the 'tools' menu, an option to dump (into a log file placed in the root) a list of *all* the installed applications with their UID and their path; this file can then be sended to the pc via bluetooth, infrared; the result is something like this (06/29/2005):
when displaying the full path in the 'small scrolling windows (key : )', the  key copies the full path and filename into the clipboard to be used in the notepad, ....
after a 'compress memory', the new -free memory- value is displayed in the navigation pane (ie: the screen is refreshed).
fixed the bug to avoid to use 2 times the 'NO' key on exit.
the attributes of a file can now be modified.
- It's now possible to save the screenshots either in the phone memory or in the MMC.
- Like the processes, the currently running tasks can be displayed, kill, ... (05/15/2005).
-=[ Download FExplorer (english) v 1.15 ]=-