Login

Symbian Freak Theme Of The Week!!

Discover our Theme Collections; Share your ArtWorks with community; Or just let us help you with your Problems!

Postby Apocalypso » 09 Aug 2009, 17:03

'Azenis XM' For 5th Ed by ~dsma - It's Pleasure To Look At And To Touch!

After a long period of inactivity I finally managed to find theme that is undoubtedly worth to be added to our theme collection!

The superior Azenis XM is the newest theme from the creator of the great iPhone theme for 3rd Ed and 5th Ed devices and I would really like to ask him how hard he worked at creating this master piece!?

Azenis XM is an incredible sexy and well designed theme with a nice and very unique icon pack that makes it easier to use, pleasure to look at and to touch! Well balanced backgrounds in a well known dsma's dark style and colors that blend together perf... .. .

Read more:
Image It's Pleasure To Look At And To Touch! - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo

:arrow: Read rules
:arrow: Try search feature
:arrow: Take a look at unanswered posts
=========================
Don't take life toooo seriously, you're not going to survive it anyway ;)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 16 Aug 2009, 09:50

Theme of the Week 33: 'Se7en' Black & RGB For 5th Ed Devices

Mainly for the benefit of those who don't read our forum section frequently we are trying to select and highlight the best themes on the front page on a weekly basis, with the great help of our very active theme building community!

So, every Sunday, we'll choose one theme, host it on the SF servers, provide a direct links for easier download and link it to appropriate discussion over at forum section so you’ll be able to suggest improvements and report problems if something went wrong.

Anyway, theme of the week 33 is yet another dark style theme designed from the ground to perfectly match the high resolution screens on the 5th Ed devices. This theme is ideal for all of you who are looking for the simple but yet nice and professional skin that combines timeless elegance with simp... .. .

Read more:
Image 'Se7en' Black & RGB For 5th Ed Devices - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 23 Aug 2009, 10:33

Theme of the Week 34: Transform Your Phone Into a Mac OS X

Mainly for the benefit of those who don't read our forum section frequently we are trying to select and highlight the best themes on the front page on a weekly basis, with the great help of our very active theme building community!

So, every Sunday, we'll choose one theme, host it on the SF servers, provide a direct links for easier download and link it to appropriate discussion over at forum section so you’ll be able to suggest improvements and report problems if something went wrong.

Anyway, theme of the week 34 is one of the most beautiful Mac OS X-style themes for S60 platform and as its name suggests, theme is designed to brings the much admired Mac look to 5th edition devices for users who love the Mac but not an iPho... .. .

Read more:
Image Make your Nokia looks like - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 30 Aug 2009, 09:40

Theme of the Week 35: Shiny Silver Black (SSB) by Blue_Ray [3rd & 5th Ed]

Anyway, theme of the week 35 is a nice and well balanced Blue_ray's theme with a really great icon pack (subjective opinion) that perfectly match the high resolution touch screen such as Nokia 5800, OmniaHD and Nokia N97 but there is an also version for 3rd Edi.... .. .

Read more:
Image Shiny Silver Black (SSB) by Blue_Ray - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 06 Sep 2009, 10:56

Theme of the Week 36: Simple But Effective - 'OVI' by PiZero

Anyway, theme of the week is a nice PiZero's green and gray toned OVI theme. As its name suggests, theme is designed to brings Ovi look to your phone. Theme looks great on my 5800 as well as on N97 in landscape and portrait modes but it is also com... .. .

Read more:
Image Nice and Simple, 'OVI' by PiZero - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 20 Feb 2011, 17:59

Theme Of The Week: 'Dark Orange Carbon' by Basking Deer

Anyway, after a longer period of inactivity I managed to find theme that is undoubtedly worth to be added to our theme collection! Theme of the week 7 is great Orange Carbon, a dark style theme by Basking Deer designed from the ground to perf... .. .

Read more:
:arrow: Dark Carbon by Basking Deer watching - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 10 Jul 2011, 09:02

Theme Of The Week 27: Illumination Blondi, Lilac and Bleu by IND190

Anyway, after a longer period of inactivity I managed to find theme that is undoubtedly worth to be added to our theme collection! Theme, actually themes of the week 27 is great illumination series of themes, Blondi, Lilac and Bleu from one of the most talented theme creatrors, IND190. All of them are available for dire... .. .

Read more:
:arrow: Theme of the Week 27: 'illumination series' by IND190 - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 21 Aug 2011, 09:54

Theme of the Week 33: Colorfull 'Bokehraf' by IND190

Here is another nice looking and well balanced theme from IND190, one of the most talented theme creators and definitely one of my favourite Symbian artist, that deserves to be added to our theme collection!

So, the theme of the week 33 is great Bokehraf theme which combines the the colorfull bokeh background by Rafael Ibanez aka Sudestada78 with lighweight orange and glass elements and is available for direct download from the Ovi store.

Some of you will know what bokeh is, and some may not. But I'm pretty sure that most of you have seen it at one point or another, as long as you look at photographs or watch movies. Bokeh is a Japanese term used in photography. Bokeh is mai... .. .

Read more:
:arrow: Colorfull 'Bokehraf' by IND190 - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to The Theme Section