Login

Symbian Freak Theme Of The Week!!

Discover our Theme Collections; Share your ArtWorks with community; Or just let us help you with your Problems!

Postby Apocalypso » 17 Jan 2009, 20:37

'Power Orange' by Valepunto With Nice Valepunto's Icons Pack!

Mainly for the benefit of those who don't read our forum section frequently we are trying to select and highlight the best themes on the front page on a weekly basis, with the great help of our very active theme building community!

So, every Sunday, we'll choose one theme, host it on the SF servers, provide a direct links for easier download and link it to appropriate discussion over at forum section so you?ll be able to suggest improvements and report problems if something went wrong.

Anyway Theme(s) of the week 03 is the Valepunto's 'Power Orange' theme with a unique menu layout and the great Valepunto's Icon pack, nice 3D icons, definitely worth trying. The version for the 5th edition phones e.g. 5800 comes only with default icons set due the well known problems with the cust... .. .

Read more:
Image Symbian Freak Theme of the Week 03 - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo

:arrow: Read rules
:arrow: Try search feature
:arrow: Take a look at unanswered posts
=========================
Don't take life toooo seriously, you're not going to survive it anyway ;)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 25 Jan 2009, 17:37

Theme of the Week 04: Chinese New Year 09 - Year Of Ox

The year of the earth-ox starts at midnight tonight (Chinese New Year is January 26, 2009) and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all Symbian Freak members a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year!

Symbian Freak is a big family consisting of members from every corner of the world and it’d be great if members from different parts of the world could share their Chinese New Year celebrations in words and especially photos taken with their mobile devices.

To celebrate this occasion, I?ve decided to make a very specially Theme Of The Week today and to offer a nice looking Blue Ray?s Ox theme, so you?ll be able to properly dress your phone for the party! Chinese New Year 2009 - Year Of OX is a premium gift to S60 users from the Blue Ray and the SF team at the time of Chinese New Year and I hope you like it no matter wh... .. .

Read more:
Image Symbian Freak Theme of the Week 04 - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo and HappyKiat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 01 Feb 2009, 14:57

'Nokia S60 Black' By Acidsonic With Awesome Acidsonic's Icons Pack

Mainly for the benefit of those who don't read our forum section frequently we are trying to select and highlight the best themes on the front page on a weekly basis, with the great help of our very active theme building community!

So, every Sunday, we'll choose one theme, host it on the SF servers, provide a direct links for easier download and link it to appropriate discussion over at forum section so you’ll be able to suggest improvements and report problems if something went wrong.

Anyway, theme of the week 04 is awesome Acidsonic's creation. Nokia S60 Black, a theme for S60 fans with dominating S60 logo in background, nice colors, clean design and nice Acidsonic's 3D icons. It looks really nice on my oldie N95, definitely wo... .. .

Read more:
Image Symbian Freak Theme of the Week 05 - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 08 Feb 2009, 22:29

'Return' by Valepunto: Theme For The Tech-savvy Divas Of The Symbian Freak Who LOVE Pink

So, every Sunday, we'll choose one theme, host it on the SF servers, provide a direct links for easier download and link it to appropriate discussion over at forum section so you’ll be able to suggest improvements and report problems if something went wrong.

Anyway Theme(s) of the week 06 is the Valepunto's 'Return' theme with a beautiful colour scheme and the great Valepunto's Icon pack. Theme is slecteded as the beautiful gift for our lovely female members, a tech-savvy divas of the Symbian Fre.. .. .

Read more:
Image Beautiful gift For SF girls who love pink - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 15 Feb 2009, 22:23

DarkStar 2009 by PiZero For S60 3rd Ed and 5th Ed Devices

Anyway, theme of the week 07 is another mystique Pizero's theme for 5th ed devices that also looks just fine on older QVGA screens devices, 3rd FP1 and FP2 device... .. .

Read more:
Image ystique Pizero's DarkStar 2009 Theme - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 22 Feb 2009, 22:04

Theme of the Week 08: 'Black V3' Theme By Larsson

Anyway, theme of the week 08 is simple black Larsson's theme for 3rd edition FP1 and FP2 devices, with full Full SVG graphic for all screen resolutions, fits both portrait and landscape modes! Furthermore there are really nice 'HTC Invaser' like icons pack wi... .. .

Read more:
Image Black V3' Theme By Larsson - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Last edited by Apocalypso on 01 Mar 2009, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 01 Mar 2009, 19:06

Theme Of The Week: 'OVI BLue' Theme By OVI Team

Theme of the week 08 is simple yet beautiful them Blue theme from the OVi team for 3rd edition FP1 and FP2 devices but I also tested it on my 5800 and it looks even better on its high resolution screen.

OVI Blue features full SVG backgrounds and icons and is the first theme with the original Nokia Touch icon pack as far as I know.

Actually this is one of the most complete themes ever as it also comes with the its own ring and message tones and the screensaver. Although it looks nice it is far away from perfect it leaves plenty of room for improvement. It fails to change the all ico... .. .

Read more:
Image 'OVI Blue' Theme By OVI Team - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 08 Mar 2009, 22:43

Theme Of The Week: 'Infiniti' Theme by Ivanov

So, every Sunday, we'll choose one theme, host it on the SF servers, provide a direct links for easier download and link it to appropriate discussion over at forum section so you?ll be able to suggest improvements and report problems if something went wrong.

Anyway, theme of the week 08 is an updated INFINITI by IVANOV theme for 3rd edition FP1 and FP2 devices. It features nice, unique and improved Ivanov's icon pack with more third par... .. .

Read more:
Image [url=http://www.symbian-freak.com/downloads/Themes/totw/desc/2009/new_theme_of_the_week_2008_10.htm] 'Infiniti'
Sincerely yours, Theme by Ivanov - full story [/url]

Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 15 Mar 2009, 20:51

Oldie But Goldie - 'iPhone Light' by DSMA

Anyway, theme of the week 11 is the oldie but goldie DSMA's them in iPhone style supported with bunch of png wallpapers and the few operator logos templates. Theme is compatible with 3rd edition FP1 and FP2 devices, I've also tested it on my 5800 and it looks fine but unfortunately same as the most available themes suffers fro... .. .

Read more:
Image Oldie But Goldie - 'iPhone Light' by DSMA - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apocalypso » 22 Mar 2009, 21:54

Theme Of The Week 12: 'Topaz' by PiZero - "Blank Tabs" Bug Fixed!

Theme of the week 12 is yet another nice PiZero’s theme for 5th edition devices that works on 3rd edition FP1 and FP2 devices as well.

As most of the PiZero themes, Topaz features simple but effective design, minimalistic, clean, simple but yet very elegant theme. Topaz contains mixed PiZero/Touch icon pack and special folders icons for Fp1, Fp2, Nokia E71 and Nokia 5800 XM and fits both portrait and landscape modes.

However, the nice and clean design is not the main reason why I choose Topaz as the theme of the week. The main reason is fact that our mighty Pizero has managed to address quite an annoying ?blank tabs? bug, that prevented users from tapping passive tabs on touchs... .. .

Read more:
Image Topaz by PiZero for 5th and 3rd Ed - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to The Theme Section