Ok guys, I have N95 v188.8.131.52 and Nokia Maps v1.2 wk48 b01. For me, the navigation, simulation and voice guidance (like after 300 meters turn left, turn right etc) is working FINE!!!! I never fiddled with date and anything. It simply was working for me.
I will tell you guys what I did and please follow and tell me if that worked for u ppl too!
1) Install Latest Map Loader v1.35 in PC and connect the phone using "Mass Storage" mode. In Nokia Map Loader, Delete Old Maps using "Remove Existing Maps from Memory Card"
2) Now remove the phone (from mass storage) and connect the phone again in "Mass Storage" mode.
3) Start Map Loader and download the maps for your country and install it.
5) Download the ZIP file for your country using any download manager or your browser.
6) In My Computer, Goto [memory card]\cities\diskcache\6\d\filename.cdt
[memory card]\Private\20001f63\diskcache\6\d\filename.cdt (N95)
Just make sure that you find some .CDT files within folders like 0,1 etc
7) Open the downloaded maps .zip file using WinRar. Then extract all the files to the directory in which .CDT files are found in your phone. OVERWRITE ALL FILES when asked for.
Make sure that it asks for overwrite warning. If not, you are extracting in the wrong directory.
Once the extraction is finished, just stop the USB cable and check if Maps is working for you (fully!)
I have exactly posted what I did and it's working fine for me for about 14 days.
Last edited by Darijan on 22 May 2008, 23:58, edited 2 times in total.