Login

HOT: Nokia E90 successor leaked!?!?

Miscellaneous stuff like wallpapers, themes, clips, fonts, icons, etc...

Postby Jollemi » 05 Feb 2008, 20:04

The E90 is still a bit too small for my taste, but the screen is large enough for movie viewing. Stereo sound makes it more enjoyable to watch movies on it than with the 9500, plus movies are really smooth on it, compared to the 9500 :)

Browsing is good for a mobile device. For long term use, not so good. All kinds of annoying little things makes you curse the browser in long term use.

Documents & email, yes. Those are good to do with the E90, but the device could be a bit larger so you wouldn't have to just use thumbs. I used to use 6-8 fingers when writing with the older Communicators and it made taking notes fast (which is a huge benefit during lectures). 9210(i) was the best for taking notes, but the directional keypad sucked on it :)

Mobile guru
Mobile guru

Postby marty3 » 05 Feb 2008, 20:44

im just soo looking forward to the touch ui nokia devices, this things are going to be out standing pieces of hardware, and im just so escited about them
Please Read Our Forum Rules
.: [ VIP ]:.

Phone model: Nokia 5800

Firmware: Latest

Postby Apocalypso » 24 Feb 2008, 20:27

Nokia E90 successor Confirmed at WMC!?!

If you one of those that don?t believe in everything you read even when it comes from the reliable source like Symbian Freak and you just need another proof that Nokia E90 successor is real, I think I?ve just found something that will finally convince you.

Guys over at Cellpassion reported that they were lucky enough to try renewed Nokia E90 version at MWC last week and according to them, new version of the Nokia E90 should be be out in the market in a few weeks.

They have also published a photo which shows that new phone will come in black while the older one is available in Red or Mocha color and to be honest oldie Mocha color looks be... ..

Read more:
Image Nokia E90 successor Confirmed - full story

Sincerely yours,
Teo
:arrow: Read rules
:arrow: Try search feature
:arrow: Take a look at unanswered posts
=========================
Don't take life toooo seriously, you're not going to survive it anyway ;)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby nj7 » 24 Feb 2008, 20:32

They should renew also the price... Put a phone price and not a notebook high line price, like today:?

nj7
Veteran
Veteran

Postby bery95 » 24 Feb 2008, 20:37

That's just a black version. Intomobile reported it more than a week ago... I think it's only another color.
Veteran
Veteran

Postby marty3 » 24 Feb 2008, 21:57

just cosmetic changes..

nice article bro :yeah:
Please Read Our Forum Rules

Phone model: Nokia 5800

Firmware: Latest

Postby Apocalypso » 24 Feb 2008, 22:02

No it is not, these guys have tested it and compare it with their oldie mocha and keyboard looks and feels different! Also one of my the most reliable sources that is very close to Nokia has confirmed me that there is an improved version, phone with a new keyboard actually but he can?t say will that model hit the markets. Hew told me that most possible scenario is that they?ll change the keyboard on the next shipment and continue to sale it as the regular model without a single word about improvements.

Really don?t know if the IntoMobile already spotted it as I am not there very often as I once was, not at all, they are now posting various different rubbish that is really not interesting for me and it is enough to chk it on a weekly basis just because of my friend Dusan. Don?t know, I guess that I am way tooo much Symbian Freak and therefore such a blog aren?t that attractive for me.

Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bery95 » 24 Feb 2008, 22:08

Well, I know that there is an improved version, I mean the one at Telefon-Treff.de. You mean this version is another version which also differs from the mentioned one?
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Apocalypso » 24 Feb 2008, 22:23

No it is the same phone that is now ?spotted more officially?, same device as the one that appeared on the TT few weeks ago. I ma trying to get this one on testing but it seems as the mission impossible :cry:

Teo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby bery95 » 24 Feb 2008, 22:30

OK, then I totally agree with you.

Can you trial Eseries devices?
Veteran
Veteran

Return to SF Miscellaneous