Login

Video: Mirage Money - Accelerometer and Camera Synergy

Miscellaneous stuff like wallpapers, themes, clips, fonts, icons, etc...

Postby nokiazone » 24 Mar 2008, 14:56

I have tested it both on N95-1 and N95-2 and it works just fine. Very good game! :wink:

Veteran
Veteran

Postby harbin » 24 Mar 2008, 18:05

I hope I`m not asking too much but if its not that much of a problem U could make a version that works via camera for the other s60 3rd ED devices???(I think that many will be greatfull not just ME)
everybody is special in their own way
Veteran
Veteran

Postby entershikari1971 » 24 Mar 2008, 20:50

nice game :) :)

i hope ore game liek this come out :D
Symbian Freak
Symbian Freak

Postby FadiChehimi » 30 Jun 2008, 12:20

Dearest all SymbianFreaks,

I would like to annouce the release of the Video showing the play exerience of the long-awaited "MirageSpace" game, the "Big Brother" of "MirageMoney".

The game is a multiplayer game over Bluetooth that uses the acceleroemter sensor for controlling movement in the game similar to the one in MirageMoney you all liked. You can view the video and read more about it at:

http://blogs.forum.nokia.com/blog/paul- ... space-game

I am sorry to say that the game is NOT likely be available for public trials any soon since we want to enroll it in a BIG competition. So wish us good luck and keep tuned ;)

FadChehimi
Rookie
Rookie

Postby ardzuna » 03 Jul 2008, 14:14

D@ny(CJ)! wrote:why i can't play it?When i select THIS IS JUST A DEMO,my phone exit from app:(( :cry:

I have the same problem, just can't get this thing to work on my N95. I tried everything: installing it on phone memory, on memory card, rebooting, even tried RD version although I have RDAccelerometer installed and other games like Accelerinvaders, Marble Maze and Panda Manda work with no problems on my phone. Any suggestions?

Here's a screenshot from my phone, I guess that the red sign in the picture should be green instead in order to start the game...:?:

Rookie
Rookie

Postby Damian » 03 Jul 2008, 14:32

ardzuna, you must keep the phone the same as this man on your screenshot :wink:
Mobile guru
Mobile guru

Phone model: iPhone 4

Firmware: Latest

Postby ardzuna » 03 Jul 2008, 15:34

Thanks, Damian, it worked.
In fact, I held the phone like that many times and the red sign was still on, but now when I read your post, I held it like that and then moved the upper part of the phone towards me - the green sign appeared and I entered the game. I can't believe the solution was so simple :shock:

Thank you again, now I'm off to play it a little bit, didn't collect many coins in my first try. :lol:
Rookie
Rookie

Return to SF Miscellaneous