Login

Video: Mirage Money - Accelerometer and Camera Synergy

Miscellaneous stuff like wallpapers, themes, clips, fonts, icons, etc...

Postby sturgeon » 20 Mar 2008, 23:04

Excellent game! Great fun - though wife just told me to shut up, so sound off might be a good idea.

s.

Rookie
Rookie

Postby harbin » 20 Mar 2008, 23:29

I thoug it might work at least 1/2 in N80 but it doesn`t even start and there is no icon.I still can`t afford N95
everybody is special in their own way
Veteran
Veteran

Postby h€ad$ho† » 20 Mar 2008, 23:41

14750$ 11/15
Improved a lot in 2nd try 8)
Btw you are right, virtual mirage is definitely easier to manage.
Junior
Junior

Postby Trek1701 » 21 Mar 2008, 00:01

Worked perfectly on N95 8GB =)
Rookie
Rookie

Postby marty3 » 21 Mar 2008, 01:04

harbin wrote:I thoug it might work at least 1/2 in N80 but it doesn`t even start and there is no icon.I still can`t afford N95

n80 lacks the required hardware unfortuantly :cry:
Please Read Our Forum Rules
.: [ VIP ]:.

Phone model: Nokia 5800

Firmware: Latest

Postby Vikas J. » 21 Mar 2008, 02:46

In my opinion here are a couple points:

There should be a sound on & off function (I like the music thought... :lol: )

Also in the initial screen where u have to choose between
game mode..... enabling key control would be nice & should not
just be restricted to hand movements.

All-in-all so far..... too good :samba:
Sometimes Even To Live Is An Act Of Courage
Veteran
Veteran

Postby vinumsv » 21 Mar 2008, 07:30

FadiChehimi wrote:Hi everyone,

You have asked for it...here you are :)

I have uploaded the demo of MirageMoney on MOSH so that anyone can download it and play with it. .. . . . . .Please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions here, or at MOSH.

enjoy!

Fad

Man :shock: Thats One of the Best Game I ever player bro :bow: and btw I am Proud to Welcome You to Symbian-Freak Bro/Sis and Please Do Read the Rules Image before posting and Search before Asking Us something :wink: ,Enjoy Your Stay Here :beer:

Phone model: Samsung SIII & Nokia 208DS

Firmware: SilmKat

Postby FadiChehimi » 21 Mar 2008, 12:45

Hello SymFreaks :)

I am really happy to read all your comments and suggestions. I am even more happy that many if you have become now VERY rich, at least virtually :D

I needed all of these comments to improve the game and the controlling interface. This initial version is actually a test to see how much people would lilke to play games powered by this controlling mechanism i implemented. I was so impressed to see this load of excitment and joy and i will try my best to put all your comments into the next release which i hope to be soon (given that i am writing up my thesis these days and doing work to present this API and game in conferences. So you have to bare with me ) :)

The next step in this game will be to add some settings, including SOUND OFF as you requested. I might add the up-down control for the initial menu by the keypad buttons, although am quite keen to free the users hand as much as i can in the game so that he/she can hold the phone properly and enjoy the flight :)

Also i will add some obstacles in the sky like birds (which get minced by the plane engine when you collide with them :D hehehee ), other planes, some power ups, maybe clowds....

The other thing i will add is a logic to determine the weught of the plane which increases everytime you collect coins. The plane gets heavier and heavier and you will need to release the coins somewhere or your plane will fall down and collapse. Here will come some sort of virtual banks floating in the clouds which you have to visit to deposit your collected wealth :) what do u think?? ;)

Thank you again for all your comments and i am looking forwards you trying the other game i am implementing with the same mechanism: MirageSpace. This is a multiplayer space war game :) i am sure you will like it

regs
Fadi
Rookie
Rookie

Postby herrmo » 21 Mar 2008, 14:05

miragemoney is quite cool. I collected only 2 gold coins in my first try :lol:

mirage space ... a multiplayer space war game... that's sounds great :D
Nokia 7600 -> Nokia N80 -> Nokia N82 -> Nokia N97
Veteran
Veteran

Postby D@ny(CJ)! » 21 Mar 2008, 16:25

why i can't play it?When i select THIS IS JUST A DEMO,my phone exit from app:(( :cry:
D@ny(CJ)!
Junior
Junior

Return to SF Miscellaneous