Login

Nokia N95 -:- Hands-On the Most Fabulous Jewel In The Smartp

Let us help you decide your next Phone!

Postby Microx256 » 30 Apr 2007, 13:06

Apocalypso wrote:
VirusSnake wrote:i just connected my n95 to my pc and used nokia software updater and theres no update available...

You have branded phone maybe?!

http://europe.nokia.com/softwareupdate N95 is not on the list, yet

Mr. Investigator
Feel free to add my MSN without asking, just remember to tell me who you are when you add me
Symbian Freak
Symbian Freak

Postby vyko » 30 Apr 2007, 13:33

xtemujin wrote:Firmware update now available for N95.

Image courtesy of Tohchr from Hardwarezone.

Strange.... so Strange!!!!

Last edited by vyko on 30 Apr 2007, 13:46, edited 1 time in total.
Victor Finkelstein
São Paulo - Brasil
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Microx256 » 30 Apr 2007, 13:35

vyko wrote:
xtemujin wrote:Firmware update now available for N95.

Image courtesy of Tohchr from Hardwarezone.
[image]

Strange.... so Strange!!!!

[image]

it seems that its just released, so its not updated everywhere yet..
Mr. Investigator
Feel free to add my MSN without asking, just remember to tell me who you are when you add me
Symbian Freak
Symbian Freak

Postby Microx256 » 30 Apr 2007, 13:46

i ran into a realy strange bug on my N95..
this is what happened when memory came full and a app closed because of it, it got fixed by a reboot tho.
notice the top area and the Adobe PDF logo:

o, and 1 question more; is there a way to get the default folders back? i mean the ones with the small icons on them
Mr. Investigator
Symbian Freak
Symbian Freak

Postby twincam » 30 Apr 2007, 13:53

I just finished upgrading my phone. I wonder what the changes are.......
Dennis

Symbian Freak
Symbian Freak

Postby VirusSnake » 30 Apr 2007, 13:55

My phone is not branded.I bought it from a nokia shop in germany,maybe its a region proglem...i will try to get the update in about a week...

the thing about the maps is so stupid...if you consider that you need to much time to load
a regiond that is like 10mb....
Veteran
Veteran

Postby vyko » 30 Apr 2007, 14:00

I Bought my phone in Hong Kong and i use a Phillipine SIM.... and a try whit a Brasil SIM too!!! Dont Work!!!!
Victor Finkelstein
São Paulo - Brasil
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Microx256 » 30 Apr 2007, 14:06

vyko wrote:I Bought my phone in Hong Kong and i use a Phillipine SIM.... and a try whit a Brasil SIM too!!! Dont Work!!!!

wait till tomorrow, and im pretty sure u can get the update..
Mr. Investigator
Symbian Freak
Symbian Freak

Postby sonn » 30 Apr 2007, 16:03

:D
Hi everybody. This is my first post, but it is not my first time here. Ive been reading this topic from post #1 to the last one. I've been looking around various forums about symbian and N95, IMO, this site is the best one, I think everybody would agree. I have waited for the N95 since it was introduced last September 2006. And now I've got one. Asian version, plum. With no wobbling. But the battery drains very fast. After 5 hours from full charge, its showing low batt. warning. I'm just uploading lots of ebooks via USB and a 30 minute call... I haven't removed the USB cable for about 4 hours of testing some applications and reading ebooks.. No GPS, no music playback, no game playing. Is this normal or what?? Thanks to everyone who have been very kind, helpful and patient in answering lots of questions of those who seek knowledge..
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Microx256 » 30 Apr 2007, 16:10

sonn wrote::D
Hi everybody. This is my first post, but it is not my first time here.

Welcome to SF :beer:

sonn wrote:Ive been reading this topic from post #1 to the last one. I've been looking around various forums about symbian and N95, IMO, this site is the best one, I think everybody would agree.

atleast i agree :)

sonn wrote:I have waited for the N95 since it was introduced last September 2006. And now I've got one. Asian version, plum. With no wobbling. But the battery drains very fast. After 5 hours from full charge, its showing low batt. warning.

if the battery is brand new, it will take a few chargings to get the battery to its full capacity

sonn wrote:I'm just uploading lots of ebooks via USB and a 30 minute call... I haven't removed the USB cable for about 4 hours of testing some applications and reading ebooks.. No GPS, no music playback, no game playing. Is this normal or what?? Thanks to everyone who have been very kind, helpful and patient in answering lots of questions of those who seek knowledge..

it looks like the battery is so new that its not in its full capacity, after a couple of re-charges it should be on full capacity..
with me; if i charge the battery full, i can listen to music for 5 hours and the battery is 4/7 bars... use the GPS for a couple of hours with spending only 1 bar... surf on the web a few hours spending only 1 bar etc. etc.
Mr. Investigator
Symbian Freak
Symbian Freak

Return to SF Reviews & User Experiences